- able to skate at a steady speed
- able to stop
- able to skate around moving and stationary objects.
- able to skate for at least 5 seconds on one foot
- We will teach you the rest :o)
You will need all your own protective gear:
· Quad Skates (if you don't have skates we will provide them)
- Knee Pads
- Elbow Pads
- Wrist Guards
· Each skater will have to be passing the Level 1 Jr Roller Derby Association Skills Test before they can level up to intermediate class.
This class is not for your child if she can't stand up on skates. If you want to get up to speed for our beginner class, contact us about private lessons. Info@SouthSideRollerDerby.com