WOMENS BEGINNER CLASS
Roller Derby Boot Camp Monday 8-9pm
ARRIVE EARLY FOR PAPER WORK AND WARM UP
Located @ Pearwood Skate Center
1230 Broadway / FM518
Pearland Tx 77581
Next Session Starts May 1st 2017
BEGINNER ~ ROLLER DERBY BOOT CAMP (RDBC1)
RDBC 1 is your 1st step to laying the foundation of your derby life.
This class is for the women that have not been on skates since Jr High.
- able to skate at a steady speed
- able to stop
- able to skate around moving and stationary objects.
You will need:
- a great attitude
- wear work out clothes
- bring water
- eat some thing! Fuel up before class you will need energy
- bring water water water!
- You will have some home work if you are taking our beginner program in preparation to level up to our intermediate class, You will need to memorize the referee Verbal Cues and Hand Signals.
Download Verbal Cues
Download Hand Signals
And there will be discussion on what each and signals means in class. But it's up to you to start committing them to memory.
- No need for any fancy skates or protective gear for this class, we provide all that in our Beginner Class Just Show Up!
This class is not for you if you can't stand up on skates. If you want to get up to speed for our beginner class contact us about private lessons.
OK ARE YOUR READY? REGISTER HERE!